Sunday, December 13, 2009

aB in Queensland...

The new week always brings with it new challenges and excitement...One campaign ends and another begins. The drive up the coast of Australia was beautiful and I managed to avoid the bugs and snakes on the banana and sugar cane plantations...


Arriving back at work from an all week-end photo shoot- means there is a lot of work to catch up on... Which reminds me of something I read once...


There was a Zen master, who was asked; 'what is the secret of zen?' and he merely stated 'Doing one thing at a time...' Running a company personifies this mantra for living, as it is easy to sometimes to get over whelmed by a list of of 'To Dos..' That is also why I have surrounded myself with people who balance me, and bring different qualities to the company, especially as it grows and changes...

I will put some photos up of the week end in Queensland as it landed up producing some beautiful images-

Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment