Thursday, December 10, 2009

aussieBum

short post today- am driving North up the Australian coast for a photo shoot- new range will be made from banana- no you cannot eat them or at least not without a good blender.)

...It is extremely hot, and we have already spotted numerous variations of creatures such as; kangaroos, lizards and bugs... I would know their names if I was a nature person and not afraid of being bitten. 

Usually I just pray for the best, to be honest, exotic photo shoot is usually code word for invading the habitat of various dangerous species- whether it be snake, shark or jelly fish- otherwise disturbing the locals and getting chased away by the the police:)


Don't get me wrong- I love it.. When I get home and see all the footage:)

Sean.

p.s I hope some one is feeding my fish...

No comments:

Post a Comment